”Hold Your Own” with an NMO Membership
New Mexico's Own (NMO) is a private non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that provides a comprehensive marketing effort targeted at expanding the sales of New Mexico companies. NMO's mission is to encourage and create a vehicle for investing in the economic development of small businesses located throughout the state's rural and economically depressed areas by increasing access to markets and providing growth opportunities for New Mexico companies and their products.
By joining you support the statewide economy on a grassroots level. The NMO Program serves the wholesale market expansion needs of New Mexico producers of gift ware and gourmet food items, service businesses and the retail stores that distribute those items. Let us help you take your company to the next level.
- NMO Logo Usage
- Online Representation
- Complementary company listing
- Discounted rates on developing an ecommerce site in the NMO Online Marketplace with both retail and wholesale capabilities
- Cooperative Advertising
- NMO Manufacturer's Alliance participation which includes:
- Production Sourcing Database Listing
- Access to buyers who are committed to purchasing New Mexico products
- NMO Trade Show participation on a regional, national and international level
- Technical Assistance Workshops utilizing our Wholesale Market Ready (WMR) formula
- Export Assistance
- Retail Partnerships and Promotions
- Community Partnerships
- Online newsletter/blog- Forge connections with other members throughout the state.
You can download the PDF of the membership application and fax or mail it back to us or click on "Membership Application" below to fill it out electronically.
We look forward to working with you!
If you are a Resident of: Catron, Cibola, Curry, De Baca, Grant, Guadalupe, Harding, Hidalgo, Luna, Mora, Quay, Rio Arriba, Roosevelt, San Miguel, Sierra, Socorro, or Taos Counties, please contact our office directly at 505-412-3131 or email email@example.com
NEW MEXICO'S OWN
369 Montezuma Ave. #438
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501-2626
(505)412-3131 FAX (505)982-7125